Monday, July 7, 2008

Girls Camp


Well girls camp was so much fun. Despite hearing Nurse Smith what seemed like a billion times I had an amazing experience. I was able to really help a few girls and I was able to deal with each problem that came my way.My testimony of priesthood blessings was strengthened as I watched a girl who was in total pain get a blessing and then was up and about playing games.
I was able to teach a workshop about having confidence in who we are as daughters of God and ignoring those negative thoughts and opinion of others. I hope they all got it so they can avoid years of worrying about what others think.The only downfall was I didn't have my adorable Abby with me or her Dad. It was also great to be there with my sister and neices. We definitely all had a great time.

Yesterday we were at my sisters for dinner and then were playing some Rock Band. This game was so much fun but definitely the cutest was Abby. She loves music already but check out how she is a natural with the microphone. What a cutie!!!
Just a few more pics of our cutie pie. On the top pic she is in her cute dress that Aunt Candice sent from Africa and on the bottom one of her cute bathtime pics. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

she looked sooo cute in that little dress. I love that she's into singing already. She can be the singer and Isaiah will be her dancer...he seems to like that sort of thing.

The FOUR M's... said...

It sounds like you guys are doing great! I love being able to catch up with everyone through blogging! Great invention!

Angela said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time at camp. Camp really is such a nice week away from... life.

Abby looks super cute is all the pictures!

Yvonne said...

I'm glad camp was a good experience.

Isn't Rockband so much fun? We love it.

Cute pictures of Abby.

LindsayB said...

how fun with your fam at girls camp! i love abby's dress in that picture.