Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

Cutting down our Christmas tree.
We had such a fantastic Christmas. Abby was totally into it this year. It makes it so magical. We also made a lot of homemade gifts and I was only out shopping twice that was heavenly.
Not the best pic but this is the fantastic kitchen that Santa brought for the girls. They love playing restaurant and making all sorts of yummy food. All the family helped out and they got dish set from someone and Aunt Beth made them 3-D food. This was the biggest hit. Grandma also made them the cute matching aprons. Abby is holding the banana. It makes for hours of playing restaurant so much more fun.
We did our gingerbread house and can you tell by Abby's face how excited she was? Everyday I got asked Mom when can I start eating it?
Christmas Dresses. I can't find the pic with both girls so here is Abby. A better pic of Santa's awesome kitchen with Natalie.

We had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends. Tomorrow I head off to Alberta with the girls for my Dad's 70th birthday. I'm so excited to be going but sad that Ryan can't come. It will be so fun to be back at the farm with the girls again. It is always awesome to go home and be in the peace and quiet of the country and the dark night where you can see all the stars. I can't wait!!!!


No comments: