Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

So a few days into the new year and there was a water main leak on our street and we have been without running water for two days. Today we finally have water to drink and flush the toilet but there is still problems. Tomorrow I may have to run over to Mom and Dad's and shower seriously you would think I lived in a third world country!! See the little trailer on the right side of the picture that was the water supply for the street thankfully we have a water supply in our storage room and I didn't have to run out there to get water.


Besides that little obstacle I love this time of year. I love setting goals and trying harder to be better. I love trying to make lemons out of lemonade. For instance yesterday I was super frustrated about the water situation but today we just hung out, played games, and enjoyed living simply??
Natalie was giving kisses to her dinosaurs because they were sad they didn't have water!! Yeah that was the story Abby and her were telling. Do you think I might have been focused a little too much on that the past two days???
Jared is growing like crazy and puking like crazy. Seriously this kid spits up so much I can't believe he is even getting any milk but he obviously is. He smiles and laughs and is pretty easy going. He has been trying to take cat naps the last two days and is totally messing up any sort of schedule I might have had him on. Already three months old yikes does time go faster the more kids you have?? I sure feel like it does!

No comments: