Friday, August 14, 2009



I love my two year old. She is cute and cuddly. She loves to go to the park, go swimming, and read books. Lately what she doesn't love is going to bed. It's a phase that is what everyone is telling me but it is one exhaustive phase. It sure makes me appreciate my Mom who raised seven kids I don't know how she did it.
Ryan and I had a special day on Wednesday that's right it has been four years already since we got married. We had Subway for supper(my fav.) then headed out to Bird's Hill Park for his last bike race of the season. I know we are super romantic. It was fun and it is great to see your husband doing something that he loves. I wish I was in the kind of shape he is. He is a great husband and I love him more and more each day. He is especially great with my lovely two year old when I am done. Kudos out there to all the single moms I don't know how you do it. We were hoping to go for a bike ride together tomorrow but alas Mother Nature is not cooperating. Rain Rain go away.
Tonight I got to go out for sushi with my good pals Romy and Joelle. Yum Yum. I love sushi and when you go with such great company of course it is a blast.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I often wonder how my mom did it, too. (She had 6 girls)

How fun for you and Ryan. Glad you got to enjoy Birds HIll park.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Times sure flies! Now you have two beautiful little girls!

Tricia said...

Happy anniversary, I think your date sound fantastic and great shot of the two of you. I tell James all the time I don't know how single moms do it, it is by far the hardest job I've had. But well worth it, the rewards of hugs and kisses and light in their eyes some how another day never seems so bad.