Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happenings

Well since holidays life has slowly gotten back to normal. We are trying to get back into our routine he he he. We are so not a routine house but I like to think we are. We had a fabulous week last week. We headed off to the zoo for Boo at the Zoo on Tuesday. It was so much fun. Abby loved riding the ponies and going for cool rides. She wasn't too excited about the haunted house her Daddy took her through but settled down when her Daddy won her a stuffed animal.
Natalie just took it all in stride and stayed bundled in the car seat. I didn't really get too into Halloween with her this year just a cute pumpkin bib. Abby loved carving pumpkins and wanted a pig pumpkin. Here is the final result.
We had some special visitors as well and had some fun times with the Drennan's. We love it when they come to visit. Natalie got her first kiss from a boy. Isaiah was so cute he loved the baby.
After all the commotion I finally took the kids to get our H1N1 shots last week. What a nightmare that was. We spent over two hours waiting outside and then once you got inside all you hear are screaming children. It was really quite awful. In fact one of the nurses came up to me and was like it really isn't that bad. I guess my facial expression showed how I was feeling a little anxious as I watched Abby look around and start to cry. So not cool as she is usually a gem a the doctor's for her regular immunizations and now she has been marred. I hope it doesn't continue when we go for her next shot. Oh well since then we have all gotten sick with the sniffles. Hopefully that doesn't last too long.
I am starting to get excited for the Christmas season now that Halloween is over. All the stores are putting their stuff out and pretty soon I am sure the music will start. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love the pig pumpkin--too cute.

Sorry about the shot experience.

I'm anxious for Christmas--I LOVE IT.

Kristi Drennan said...

Loves the kisses. He loves the "BABY!!"