Monday, February 13, 2012

Manic Monday!

Not really a manic Monday but I love that song and in my head it was a manic Monday. We have been sick at our house for the past week. It started with Abby, a little bit of Daddy, Mommy, and tonight Natalie started coughing and sniffling. Not so fun!! By the way I think it should be illegal to get sick as a Mom.
Being sick and not getting enough sleep is truly exhausting but I love my job and wouldn't trade it for those 2am snuggles and cries of Mom!!
Well today I registered Abby for kindergarten. We are putting her in French Immersion and the school is pretty close a little bit of a walk over this lovely bridge. She is so excited to start school it is really a blessing to have her enthusiasm in our family. When I went to register her the morning classes were already full which was pretty surprising since registration started on Friday? Anyway I guess everyone is super eager. I was feeling bummed because I was hoping for morning and she said well Mom I guess we will never be late. Seriously she overhears everything I say. I was talking to Ryan about how getting their on time with all three for 8:30am will be a bit tricky and I hate being late. Here she tells me not to worry if we have afternoon kindergarten we have all morning to get there. What a cutie!
Natalie had a bit of a rough day and took a fall in the library parking lot. She hit her chin on the cement pad and cut her lip. Nothing like walking into a public place with a screaming bleeding child. Luckily I was prepared and cleaned her up and we sat down for a couple of minutes before she realized it hurt and the tears started rolling and we quickly exited.
I am pretty sure Jared just laughs at all of us girls and all the tears and emotions. I am sure when he is older it won't be so funny but for now I think secretly inside he laughs and laughs.
Anyway we made it home safely after all our adventures and Abby gave her FHE lesson. Daddy did the activity. We talked about Nephi building a boat and Daddy brought out all the toilet paper we had just bought and we spent a lot of time  building our own boats and other such things.
Happy Monday!!!

No comments: