Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Whirlwind

It seems like spring is a whirlwind around here. We have had so many fun family adventures this month I need to catch up before I never catch up!! Warning: pic overload.
We had a really fun weekend at the beginning of the month going to see the snake pits. The kids were so excited to see that many snakes in one place. We ended off that fun family day by going to Gimli ,walking the boardwalk, and eating toasted coconut soft ice cream! YUM YUM!

Abby has kept busy in her soccer games and has kept us busy running to the games. She really loves it and is enjoying her first soccer team.

Natalie wishes she was playing soccer and often tries to get on the field before I can stop her!

Mother's Day came and went. I had such a fabulous day this year. My family spoiled me. My husband gave a wonderful talk in church and my kids were awesome. Abby made me multiple cards and was so excited to give them to me.

I have been blessed to have two wonderful examples of Mother's in my life and I am so grateful for both of them and all that they teach and do for me. Don't know what I would do without them!!!
Love you Mom's!!!

Last week I got my garden all planted. It was so fun to start from scratch by digging a spot, hauling some dirt in and planting the seeds with the kids. They were so excited today to see the lettuce and herbs already popping out!!

I can't believe the May long weekend has come and gone. We had a fantastic campout in the backyard. We roasted hot dogs and slept in a tent. Well some of us did (Abby and Ryan). I stayed out until Jared's first feeding then came back in. Natalie joined me about 2am but it was fun and made for some great family memories!!

Isn't he handsome? He loved his first tent experience. Mostly I think he loved watching his sister's be goofy!
Hope you enjoyed the whirlwind tour. Until next time!!!

No comments: