Monday, November 17, 2008

Skiddles Dilemma

Well Abby loves the Barfuss's dog skiddles but taking them both outside is such a chore . Who knew? I need some sort of winter travel arrangement for Abby. Right now our walks consist of Skiddles running away. Abby screaming when I have to put her down to run after Skiddles and one very frustrated Mom. It would be okay if this dog didn't have to run full tilt constantly but trying to fun full tilt while carrying my 20lb child is a little much in my winter boots. Help anyone? Looking for a free dog walker!! Oh yeah there are three that live here but they are all so busy. Not looking forward to the accidents that will most likely follow today since after our 40 minute adventure to the park Skiddles still didn't go to the bathroom. Oh boy!!! How many more days??? JK!!!
Have a great Monday everyone!!

3 comments:

Lunicrax said...

Hm. I'm assuming you're using a leash, and she's just too quick? How does she get away? Perhaps try fasten the leash better (like a few loops around your wrist?) Haha, sounds like something I'd like to see! :D (I'm not offering to walk the dog for you, but I'd be happy to go WITH you! :D . Sushi any day soon btw?

momma street said...

My suggestion - let the dog go in the yard. It just has to be. Walks when Ryan gets home?

AND - can you come babysit our kids so we can go on vacation? It would almost seem like a vacation to come here in the warm weather. (I have the patio door open as I type)

carolyne b said...

Would it be safe to say, no dog for Abby? I agree with Amy, Ryan will be taking Skiddles for walks when he gets home from school/work.