Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How can you not smile?

I finally found our computer cable and have some new pics. How can you not love this girl?


We have been stuck in the house again for awhile due to some extreme cold weather. It makes for creative times. Yesterday Ryan created a slide with a mattress and Abby is in heaven. Oh I can't wait for spring!! Until then we are having fun in the snow when we can get outside without freezing. Abby loves building snowmen.
On a side note baby number 2 is going to be a boxer I am sure of it. The amount of moving and kicking this kid is doing is insane compared to how Abby was. Hopefully we can come to a happy medium soon or else there will be one tired Momma on everyone's hands.

6 comments:

The FOUR M's... said...

At this point I'm actually looking forward to feeling baby kick and stuff... but yeah -- if you have a boxer on your hands, I'm sure that would give you the gears! Hope you have a great day, and yes, your daughter is ADORABLE! :o)

Kristi Drennan said...

Love the piggy tails!

momma street said...

Jessica - she really is so cute and SO BIG! Wow! Can't wait to see baby boxer!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, she is growing so quickly!
I'm excited to spend more time with her and you when I'm home.
Hopefully you will be feeling well soon!

Romy said...

I did smile! Abby is so cute! I think she'll be a great big sis to "baby boxer"!

Yvonne said...

That little Abby is such a doll ; )

I love snowmen, too, and I NEVER go out to build them I really will have to do that next year.