Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sister Visit

My sister Leslye is in town. We have been having so much fun. I haven't had to work the entire visit and it has been great. She is an awesome sister who doesn't like me taking photos of her but today I am taking the camera. Stay tuned!!!

For my fellow garage sale junkies out there. It is garage sale season yeah!!! I love finding a great deal at a garage sale. On the weekend we found a piano for $400. Oh yeah a real wood piano I am so pumped to have a functioning beautiful piano again. I can't wait to get it to our house and start sharpening up my skills again. Hooray for garage sales!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love garage sales. They are great for kid's stuff. I got a big bag of clothes last year for Cali. I am hoping to do the same this year. Happy hunting!

momma street said...

Piano for $400 - WOW! You did GREAT!! Have fun playing and singing with the babies.

Yvonne said...

A piano for $400--yippee!!!