Friday, May 1, 2009

Yeah for Spring

I am so excited that the snow is finally gone. We were able to get our yard raked this week and Abby and I are back out doing our daily explorations of the neighborhood. It is so much fun.
We headed out to Bird's Hill Park last weekend for Ryan's first race of the season. It was pretty fun although Abby and I truly missed all of the action as we were walking back and forth looking for the action. Silly us.
Abby turned two yesterday but we aren't having the party until Sunday so I will save my post about her for that day.
I have started to really "blossom" as everyone calls it with number 2. I am feeling huge and not so lovely with the pregnancy but starting to really get excited. I am over 30 weeks now and am on the countdown of shifts left to work.
We bought Abby a big girl bed a few weeks ago and surprisingly it has been going amazing at night time. She loves going to bed now if we can only get her to get back to sleeping all night again that would be super fantastic!!A few weeks ago we had company the Drennan's. It was so fun to see them again and have them stay for a few days. Isaiah and Abby have so much fun together. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get to see them again. It is so nice to have such great friends who you don't see for a while but you still have lot's to talk about.

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

OH that is cute!!! The two of them! Look at you getting out to parks and fun stuff! Wish you could come here and we could take you on adventures!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations big girl!!! Oh how I wish it was Spring all year long!