Friday, May 22, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Well it has been a week since my sister left but I have been being pregnant so not up to much activity like updating my blog. You know that stage in pregnancy where you just feel huge and uncomfortable and are looking forward to the labor and delivery because then the end is near that is how I am feeling this week however I still have a few weeks yeah like 5 to go so I should just find joy in this journey.
Anyway back to fun stuff I had so much fun with my sisters. Vicki was off work most of the time as was I so we just got to enjoy hanging out with Leslye. It was so great. Abby loved being out and about everyday and loved getting to know her Aunt. We ate some great food, played some great WII, and just had some great laughs together. My sisters are the best and it was really a fun time. Of course we hit BDI. Abby felt pretty special getting her own kids cone for the first time.
On Victoria Day our plans were to head to Bird's Hill Park for a picnic but the weather wasn't really cooperating so we headed out to do some shopping, driving, and hit the pet store. Abby loves the pet store and holding all the animals. We got the bird on her shoulder but the bird wanted Abby's kleenex so we had to put her back before she ate it. All in all it was a very fun family day!!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

How fun to have time to hang out with your sisters.

When we landed yesterday, I was so disappointed in the weather--but then I had to remind myself AT LEAST IT ISN'T SNOWING ; )

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Only 5 weeks? You lucky skunk! In not time you will be the proud mother or two! Please update us on the transition!