Thursday, June 4, 2009

June

Well we have finally started to have some nice weather and got the garden planted. So sad everything in my parents garden is coming up already. Oh well I feel accomplished in the fact that I actually got a garden in and planted. Correction Ryan and Abby planted it and I supervised. I am on Ryan's computer today since I am too uncomfortable to walk down the stairs. How pathetic!! I have been feeling really crummy lately secretly wishing for the baby to just come early and then get back to life as I know it. HA HA life will never be the same with two. I know.
Yesterday as I was laying on the couch with my flu like symptoms my little independent Abby wanted a drink of water so she pulled a chair into the bathroom filled up her glass and got it into the living room without spilling a drop. She was so proud of herself. A big thank you goes out to my inlaws who once again saved me today and took Abby to the playground for a while. I don't know how one ever repays their parents but I am so far behind I doubt that I ever will.
Other than that life is continuing on here Abby is growing and talking more and more. Ryan started riding his bike to work and he does it in only 40 minutes. He is amazing it is way over by the airport. He is definitely my inspiration in the physical activity area. Yesterday however he went to do his mountain bike race and he crashed had to get some first aid from one of the many residents in our ward. Poor guy so no biking for a few days. Oh well more time for Abby and I!!!
I'm not complaining!!
Other than that not too much new around here. I have six shifts left to work and am at the 35 week mark. I know I am cutting it a little close. I was really hoping to work to the end in case I have to go back then I don't have to go back till the baby is pretty much one!!! Here's hoping I make it!!!!!

5 comments:

The FOUR M's... said...

Hang in there! Almost done! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one -- it is so fun to welcome a baby to the family, eh? I hope you feel better!

Just Rhonda said...

It's all most over!!! Enjoy sitting around right now!

LindsayB said...

good luck finishing up those shifts! hope you are feeling better and just about ready for baby time!

Yvonne said...

I'm reading this Saturday morning and after THE FREEZING COLD DAY yesterday, wonder what happened to the warm weather ; )

The baby will be here soon--hang in there.

R Smith said...

Yeah I am missing the warm weather from the last few days. Who knows if my garden will ever grow.