Monday, June 29, 2009

Love Her


I have to say I have really been enjoying the last few weeks in the sense that I have been spending all my time with Abby and not worrying about work or other such things. I got called into the RS Presidency at church but they are taking it easy on me until the baby comes. A couple of weekends ago we headed out to La Barrier Park. It is a beautiful park with walking trails and a small creek running through it. Abby was very upset however that there was no play structure. Ryan tried to appease her by taking lot's of photos! It was super hot and we didn't really walk on the trails much due to large numbers of mosquitoes. All in all it was a fantastic day. Here are some great photos my hubby took of our adventure. Abby is beckoning us to hurry up in this picture. She will turn around and say come and except you to come running.
Still waiting for number 2 to decide to arrive. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. Ryan is really busy with work next week so we were hoping for this week. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big!!! Look at her hair! Tell me how number 2 goes!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations on the new calling.

Can't wait to hear all about the new baby.