Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference

Today has been such a great day I decided I would write about it. Nothing really extraordinary happened it was just one of those days where everything seems great and I feel so blessed to be where I am in life and have the amazing blessings that I have. General Conference was so inspiring and I felt so uplifted. I loved seeing such a personal side of our new prophet President Thomas S. Monson. I also love when I go to conference and there are a few talks that feel like they were written just for me. It was awesome and my little trooper Abby did amazing as we attended all four sessions. I know we probably won't always be able to do it as more kids come but I love being with other Saints watching conference.
I got this cute pic last week on spaghetti night. I think Abby likes spaghetti. It was pretty cute she was just stuffing her face with her hands. I am sure she will figure out utensils eventually.
Anyway the weather was amazing today so we went for a nice walk. Grandma happened to drive by at the right time so she got to join us. It was so much fun and Abby loved having someone to look at as I am always pushing the stroller so she only sees my shadow. Tonight Abby was so cute as she figured out her toy and started putting her blocks into the bucket all on her own. Yeah she's pretty much the smartest kid ever. I am allowed to say that because I am her Mom. Anyway I just wanted to share that we had a great day and we hope everyone else out there is having a great day.
Here's another favorite pic from this week. Playing in the pots and pans drawer while I am trying to cook. Always fun times!!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Conference was wonderful. The talks were fabulous. (I can't wait to listen to the 4th session--we were on the plane to Arizona ; )

Glad to hear the weather is warming up.

Love the spaghetti picture. She is so cute.

Kristi Drennan said...

Well I'm glad you loved conference! I still have yet to check out that talk you told me about. Life's been CRAZY around here!!

Love those pictures!! So funny her in the pots drawer!