Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Last Month of Freedom



Well I thought a year ago that this would take forever to come but it didn't and it is already April 1. In one month I am heading back to work part time actually very part time one sometimes two days a week so hopefully it won't be too traumatizing on Abby or myself. I know Grandma is really looking forward to it.
I can't believe how much my life has changed in the past year. I am so grateful to have a beautiful daughter and an amazing husband who have helped me a lot this past year. I mean Abby is always happy even when she used to keep me up at 2,3,or 4am and Ryan is pretty much always supportive and always listening to my crazy ideas or self esteem moments. I am really happy to be where I am in my life and have all the blessings that I have.
I took out my gardening book this morning so excited to plan my vegetable and flower gardens. I am still learning but I love the challenge. Hopefully Abby doesn't pull all the pretty plants up this summer!!
Thought I would put a couple of cute pics Ryan's Dad took. I love the one of her smelling her shoe. She is pretty cute these days I love that she is interacting more and more. Motherhood is so amazing as you watch them grow.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm sure the month has gone by so quickly. Isn't it wonderful that you know Abby will have someone watching her who loves her so much ; )

Love the pics--I have to agree that one of her smelling her shoe is adorable.

Kristi Drennan said...

OH my gosh that picture of her smelling her shoe should be blown up and framed!!!!! Soo funny!!!!

Elizabeth said...

hehe... cute!
If I know my dad, it'll end up in a slideshow at her wedding...

Susie said...

aww that is the cutest dress & family pics LOVE them! Good luck with going back to work, time sure flies. Thank goodness for Grandmas