Monday, April 14, 2008

Yeah for Monday!

Yesterday I was in charge of organizing a multi church hymn sing. Five minutes before it started I was sweating there were hardly any people in the congregation and one of the members of our Stake Presidency informed me I should conduct. Can we all say growing experience? Although attendance wasn't amazing it was so much fun. I fumbled my way through the opening and then the music was awesome.Since I have had the stake music calling I have been involved in four or five events with other churches and every time my testimony grows about the truth of the gospel. I love that music can touch people's spirits and I totally felt the spirit as one of the choirs from our church sang I Know that My Redeemer Lives one of my favorites.
On a super happy note Ryan handed in his last paper today. YEAH!!!!! He only has two exams and then he is done for the semester. He is taking one class in May/June and then he is totally done in December. YEAH!!!!
Hope everyone is having a great sunny Monday!!
Here a couple of pics Ryan took. Abby was sticking her face against the glass. Pretty cute. Hope it makes you smile.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I heard the Spring Fling was wonderful. (It was Kyle's birthday and since we had been gone and then he was gone Friday and Saturday for Youth Conference, I felt I needed to be home ; ) You are so right about the power of music.

Hooray for Ryan.

Love the picture of Abby--it did make me smile.

Kristi Drennan said...

OH my gosh that's soooo funny! Those pictures!!!!!!!!! Yay for last papers!!!

Yvonne said...

I tagged you for a meme. Come by so you can play along.

Just Rhonda said...

heheheh those pictures are FUNNY!!!!