Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gratitude!

As I was looking over my blog I realized that my last entry doesn't seem too grateful and so I realized that I should stop worrying about being tired and busy and just enjoy life. Today as I was weeding the garden and flower beds and Abby was pulling up the flowers and eating the dirt I decided just to laugh and enjoy it.
Hopefully she doesn't have permanent damage as this morning she fell off the couch head first. I don't know why she thinks she is invincible.
Here is my top ten reasons to be thankful today:
1. The plants in my garden have all sprouted up. Love it!
2. My flower beds look great now. I always get behind later in the summer it seems so this year I am determined to beat those weeds.
3. My husband listened to my whole dramatic story of the day last night even though he was tired and had to get up early.
4.I made Abby laugh multiple times today and hearing that makes me so happy inside!
5. A healthy body and mind.
6. A warm and comfortable home.
7. The sun poked through those clouds a few times.
8. When I went to the grocery store the clerk ran and got me a coupon. So thankful.
9. Abby- So many reasons I love this girl and more and more each day. Isn't the development of a child so amazing?
10. Ryan- He is so amazing and so close to finishing his goal.

Anyway just a cheesy list but I wanted to make everyone smile instead of feeling down about their tired friend Jess!!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

A great list. When I read your blog, I never feel tired about my friend, Jess. I'm grateful to count you one of my friends. (Wasn't it great to see the sunshine today ; )

Lunicrax said...

Haha, you're wonderful Jess!!! This post is a very good example on how to have a good outlook on things. Thanks!!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

I was needing to read a gratitude list. Thanks friend.