Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why I love being a Mom

I am just writing a random note about being a Mom today because I just had the most fun this afternoon with Abby and it was totally random and spontaneous.
When I was a kid I loved music and I used to listen to my big sister's records and make up actions to all the songs and sing my little heart out. Today I introduced that to Abby. Okay totally cheesy because really Abby doesn't really get it but she loves music and she dances and she was having fun. What more can a Mom ask? No pictures because well no one needs to see my dance moves but I just wanted to share how much fun it was and how much I love being a Mom.

4 comments:

joelle said...

you're cute.
let's go on a date!

The FOUR M's... said...

I love that you love being a mom. I need to take a page out of your book and take a break from all the work and projects and just enjoy my little one while she's still little! :o)

Kristi Drennan said...

oh you're just the cutest best mommy!

miss ya!

xo

Yvonne said...

Being a mom is the best. That is such a cute thing to do-you are a great mom.