Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Joelle


I have a pretty amazing niece whose name is Joelle. Today I took her out for breakfast for her 17th birthday. I can't believe she is 17 already well not until Thursday but still it seems like she was just born. I think she is a pretty awesome girl and this is probably the last birthday of hers that we will celebrate together in Winnipeg since she has great aspirations to leave Manitoba for the University of Alberta. It is great to live so close to my nieces and nephew here in Winnipeg and really get to know them more as friends.
I have never seen a 17 year old so busy and so motivated to do so many different things.Here are some pics from our yummy breakfast adventure.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!!!

5 comments:

joelle said...

I LOVE YOU!

Kristi Drennan said...

oh so fun! I wish I could have been with you guys :(

suppose to get phone tomorrow...let us pray it works out!!

Sarah Shaw said...

Both of Vicki's girls rock!

LindsayB said...

how fun to have a cool niece you can hang out with!

Yvonne said...

That little Joelle is such a sweetie.

Happy Birthday Joelle.