Friday, October 3, 2008

A Week in the Life


Well it has been a pretty amazingly fun week. I am so grateful to have such a fun husband and daughter who keep me smiling and busy. Our week started off with a really fun night out. We went to a concert by Meaghan Smith. She used to babysit Ryan (hehehe). She is amazingly talented and what a beautiful girl with a beautiful voice. I thoroughly enjoyed the night out. Everyone should definitely check her out.




We went out for a family bike ride. We headed out to St. Adolphe and I was able to keep up with my husband. Yeah right he let me set the pace so it was really fun and I think Abby is finally starting to enjoy the trailer and be able to entertain herself a bit better.


What else well fall is here. I love fall for all the beautiful colors. Of course I had to take a few pics of our cute Abby. Here are some her in the leaves.
I attempted to rake a big pile but she kept wanting to throw them up in the air instead.
One of our favorite events daily is to head to the school nearby and play at the playground. Since it feels like winter will soon arrive every nice day we head over and today I took the camera so just some fun shots!
Besides the park Abby loves birds almost as much so tonight we are heading over to the Fort Whyte to watch all the geese fly in I have never been but my husband tells me it is pretty amazing. Here is a pic of Abby chasing her favorite flying object at the park.

Lastly we had our Enrichment meeting on Wednesday it was called," What's in Your Purse?" It was so good. Four mini classes based on the talk from last general conference about mothers. It was very inspiring. I can't wait for this weekend to hear the prophets speak. It is definitely a challenge with a toddler to attend all four sessions but we will see what we can accomplish. This is one of my favorite pics of our new First Presidency don't they look so happy? I hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

I love that picture of Abby sitting in the park...sooo cute! I wish I could have gone to see Meags too! Glad you had fun though. She's pretty smokin good eh? So is that hubby of hers...dude has mad talent!

Yvonne said...

Great pictures.

I love Fall, too, even if it means winter is coming)

Can't wait to listen to conference when we get home.

The FOUR M's... said...

Wasn't conference amazing??!!! Loved every minute of it. Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. It is nice to have the reminders with conference to be grateful for what we have and live within our means. Our prophet and leaders are so wise, and I'm grateful to have you for a friend! Love ya!

Mike and Jodi said...

Super cute picture of Abby sitting on the steps at the playground!

Happy Thanksgiving!