Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well we had a fabulous Thanksgiving. My sister made a delicious dinner and had a houseful of people over. It was a lot of fun. I had worked a night shift on Sunday so Abby and Daddy were trying to be really quiet. When I got up to give Abby her lunch I decided to quickly blow dry my hair and it got really quiet. When I came to peek on her this is what I found. What a little angel.

After our yummy dinner we had a blast playing rock band. It was so much fun. I confess that I really only do the singing part as I am very pathetic at drums. Abby however loves to dance and here she is grooving to the beat.
I am so grateful that she loves music it makes it easy to always be singing or playing the piano and dancing around the living room. She is always up for it.

All in all we had a wonderful Thanksgiving and we are so grateful to be here in Winnipeg so close to so many great family and friends.

3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

That is sooo cute her sleeping at the table!

yvonne said...

Love the picture of Abby asleep at the table--too cute.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I tried the drums once--could NEVER get the hang of it.

Yvonne said...

Sorry, the comment above is me ; )