Thursday, October 23, 2008

Planner Drama

Well I have realized that I am lost without my daytimer/planner. I lost it last week and I feel lost in the world. It is totally frustrating. Today for instance is Thursday. Abby and I always go to Rhyme Time on Thursdays but I totally forgot because I have no planner. Is this a sign of getting old or am I just too addicted to my planner???
On a funny note tonight I did a presentation at cub scouts about tobacco and smoking and it was so much fun. I made this obstacle course where you make them have the handicaps of someone who has been smoking for a very long time. Lot's of laughs and hopefully not too many bumps and bruises.
If anyone sees my lovely little black planner send it home!!! PLEASE!!!

4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Maybe the toothfairy will bring it to you....or....some kinda magic fairy. It could totally work. It'll show up...I just know it.

Yvonne said...

I hope you find it.

Great job on the presentation for the Cubs.

momma street said...

I lost mine once when I was working (outside the home) and I thought I would die too!! I called it my 'port-a-brain'. Good luck finding it.

Tricia said...

Gregory missed that cubs but needs to do something along the lines of what you did with the boys. Can you tell what to do, give anything that you got. Thanks

Good luck with your planner I wish U had something witty to add but I don't.