Friday, October 2, 2009

2 Months Old



I can't believe how fast time flies. Our little Natalie is already two months old and working on three. She has the greatest smile now and makes all sorts of cute baby noises. She is still sleeping like an angel. I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for that. We got some pics done a while ago by our good friend Ruth. Here are a few of our cutie pie.I love the feet pics she has these crazy long toes but still so cute.It is so amazing to watch little ones grow and develop. She seems to have such a laid back personality and as soon as she gets what she is wanting she is as happy as can be. Let's hope she is a great traveler as we head out to Alberta in less than a week. Can't wait to see the family.

7 comments:

The FOUR M's... said...

She is so beautiful -- crazy how quickly the time flies! I'm really hoping to have this baby asap so I can show you my little one as well... good luck with the trip and I hope you all arrive here safe and well. Talk to you soon!

Yvonne said...

She is beautiful. Love the pictures.

I hope you have a great trip to Alberta--be safe.

LindsayB said...

She is just way to cute. Good luck and have a safe trip.

Lunicrax said...

wow, that's pretty amazing Jess! After all horror stories from others with kids that only sleep 2 hours at a time, it's nice to hear they can come in this version as well! :D She's truly beautiful, have an amazing trip!!! HUGS!

carolyne b said...

Ruth takes some wonderful pictures. I like the ones she took of Joelle when she graduated. Say hi to her when your in Alberta and let her know we in the YW miss her and look forward to seeing her as she grows from a teenager to a woman.

Mike Smith said...

Love the pictures. She is such a beautiful baby. What a blessing that she sleeps through the night.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!