Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday

Mondays are typically my most productive days. I get out to the gym early and then on to the rest of my day. Today however I got to the gym with the kids dropped them off in the daycare area. About 30 minutes into my step class the lady brings me Natalie who has been screaming the whole half hour. Poor thing. She is making strange these days. I missed the last 15 minutes of my step class but discovered the play area with Abby who cried and cried when we had to leave.
After the gym we headed home and the wind had drifted the snow  all over the driveway. After getting stuck trying to shovel around the car and still stuck I decided to just leave it. Our car has the most pathetic tires on and whenever there is a lot of snow we get stuck.  So my apologies to all the pedestrians because the sidewalk is partially blocked but I am too tired at this moment to care.
Happy Monday!!!

Dreaming of winter tires!!!!!!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I wouldn't have even ventured out yesterday--YOU ARE VERY BRAVE.