Thursday, January 28, 2010

Be Grateful

I am a pretty private person and as I was reading over what I wrote on Monday I was like man I am not being very grateful for what I do have. I decided to write some things I am grateful for and stop worrying about things that I can't change or that will eventually change with time!!!

Super grateful for this guy. He always makes me laugh and I think I only get on his nerves occasionally. Love you Ryan.


Grateful for this cutie pie who challenges my parenting skills or lack of them on almost a daily basis but is so cute at other times that you gotta love her.

I can't believe we are going in for her six month checkup and shots today. Time flies and I am so grateful for a cuddly baby.


Super grateful for the gospel, the temple, and everything else that goes with it.

Grateful for the beautiful world we live in. Super grateful for this beautiful land that I grew up on with the mountains in the distance. I love the mountains...

I feel so blessed to have what I have and looking at all the suffering and devastation in the world it sure makes me appreciate it even more. What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

Butchike Bunch said...

I am grateful for a warm home. I am grateful for a delicious variety of food I get to eat everyday and share with my family.
I am grateful that I was able to have a baby and hopefully many more. I am grateful that today that baby is 7 months old and is healthy and gives us so much love. I am grateful to be sealed to the family I have and for the blessing they are to me.

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for good friends who seem to know just what I need.

Loved reading this today! Thanks Jessica.

Yvonne said...

Beautiful post, Jessica.

I'm grateful for many of those same things.