Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Princess is 4!!

For the last few months Abby has really gotten into Disney stuff and princesses so this year we had a princess and prince party for her 4th birthday. I can't believe she is 4 already. AHH!! Oh wait she isn't really until Saturday but today was her little party. Here were her invitations we printed onto little crowns.
A princess party is being planned.
Prince and Princesses come from far and wide.
At 1:30 have your carriage arrive. The 27th is our special day,
At Smith Castle your mom knows the way.
Everyone wear your prince and princesses clothes,
for treasure hunts, treats, and the royal bubble blow!
We hope you can come to our royal ball,
Queen Jessica is requesting a call 257-4729.
Love,
Princess Abby

She dressed up as Cinderella and I attempted to do an upkeep of her hair. It was adorable we had three princes and one other princess. We played treasure hunt, princess and the pea, crown decorating, and ate snacks. One little prince showed up with a flower and said,'I'm going to be your prince charming" So adorable. It was a bit of work but so much fun. We ended off with a Royal Bubble Blow and blew many bubbles into the sky.
At 4 -Abby is still into crafts and books. She got a ton of craft supplies for her birthday so that will keep us busy for a while.
-She loves riding her bike and keeps asking when the training wheels are coming off.
-She is into playing board and card games now and loves to win.
-She loves playing pbskids on her computer
-Much to my dismay she loves playing Super Mario with Dad on the wii. I only say dismay because I am horribly bad at it and can't really play. I am pretty sure she could surpass me if she wanted to.
-She is my super sensitive girl and when Mommy is upset she will tell me "Mom it's okay or Mom I'm sorry"
-She loves to sing and requests her primary CD whenever we are in the car. It is amazing how many songs she knows already.
-She has a great imagination and loves to play with other kids and imagine different things.
She is a great daughter and we are so happy to have her in our family. She is definitely our little princess!!!

Happy 4th Birthday Abby!!!!! We love you!!!!!

1 comment:

Just Rhonda said...

She sure sounds like a doll!!