Friday, April 1, 2011

Times they are a changing!!!

Well folks I haven't blogged in a while and while looking at my camera I haven't taken a picture in a while either. However we have some big news and so I will tell you all about it.

First off we are going to have baby number 3 in September and I was really hoping to not be feeling lethargic and yucky still but here I am. Hello totally done the first trimester. Anyway we are uber excited and the girls can't wait. Abby has started rocking her doll again which is so sweet and when you ask Natalie where is Mommy's baby she comes running over and hits me in the stomach. Yeah we haven't perfected that yet.

Secondly we are moving to a bigger and newer house in June. This is super exciting for us since it feels somedays we are bursting out of our little bungalow. I have to admit it makes me a wee bit sad. I bought this house before I even knew Ryan and have so many fond memories but it is time to move on!!!  Due to the move my amazing husband and father in law have been working around the clock to update and beautify with some reno's. In fact they are so good the other day I told Ryan I like my new kitchen too much to move. Anyway wish us luck our house goes on the market on Monday. So if you know of anyone looking for an adorable starter home in Winnipeg we have a perfect one for you!!!!

Other than that life is great we are busy and happy and enjoying life!!! Hope everyone is having a great spring!!!

4 comments:

Lunicrax said...

Holy news, batman!!! You better take out that camera and start documenting - stomach, house, everything! WOW!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! :) Miss you!!!!

Angela said...

Congrats on the new baby.

I get what you feel about your house, I felt the same way when we sold our house in Winnipeg. I'd wanted a bigger house for awhile, but it was hard to say good-bye. Lot of great memories.

carolyne b said...

Congratulations on the new house and baby number 3. With that third addition to the Smith household you do need something a bit more roomier. I totally get the sadness in moving. I really liked our first house, and we reno'd it just right. Funny though cause Peter has been able to go back inside, even after 4 different families have lived there and there is still alot of the same things we did. Good luck in your move. You will be missed in the Dalhousie Ward.

Tricia said...

Congrats on all your news that is very exciting!!!