Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sold!!

Not the best picture but after only a week on the market our house sold. We feel pretty blessed that it went so fast and we were able to get a great price!!
I wish I had more pics of all the before and after pics of all the things the guys did but this is all I got!! Too bad Poppa is looking so serious and not at all focused on the camera!!!

The last few days I have been a bit sad thinking of all the great memories here. I met, dated, and married Ryan all while living here. We started our life together in this house and brought home our two beautiful daughters home to this house. Sniff Sniff. Ok enough sappiness but we will miss our cute little bungalow.

1 comment:

Lunicrax said...

WOW! The end of an era... And the beginning of new one! :D Many good memories from very long time ago in that house... :)