Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Natalie

Natalie is my little ball of energy and I love it. However she often catches me off guard a few feet higher than I expected. Here while I was making lunch she climbed on top of the couch onto the shelf there and was saying AH AH!! I got Abby to pose.
Now here is a Mom's favorite thing. I had just finished mopping the kitchen floor and vaccuming the carpet when as I was putting the vaccuum away I hear Abby "Mom come quick!" Once again Natalie on the shelf pushing the plant off so she can climb up. I was so proud that instead of losing it since I had a birthday party in a couple of hours and not really any time to clean I would take a picture and then clean it up!!!
Natalie is the best teacher of patience!!! I am glad since I am really low in that category!!!!


No comments: