Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Dress


Well I finally did something I have always wanted to do but haven't tried yet. I sewed an Easter dress for Abby with a lot of help from my mother in law. It was a lot of fun and it turned out so cute. I finished it today and I can't wait for Sunday. I have a couple of pics that I'll add. Abby isn't in it yet because at the time of the photo she was covered in pears. She loves to eat independently now and so I just let her have fun. When she eats this way she eats everything on her plate. Who says you can't play with your food??
On a side note I have to tell you how amazing my husband is. He is so great at his job he got this amazing letter last week from a lady just gushing at how great his service was. I say it's time to get another raise! Don't we all agree? Anyway I think he is pretty amazing!!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great job on the dress--it looks so cute. Can't wait to see Abby in it.

Your hubby definitely deserves a raise!!!

Elizabeth said...

The dress is so cute! I love the sleeves. Abby will love it too, I'm sure.
It's good that she can feed herself more now-- less work for you! (well, maybe not the cleanup part...)
That's cool about Ryan's job. He should get a raise for sure...

Kristi Drennan said...

Yep...you're super mom! And yes...raise...good...tell him to get on gettin one of those.

Susie said...

that is awesome.. maybe one day. I love that girls get new dresses for holidays. Sadie has an easter dress too. Ha ha love your night out, you better treat yourself later. You looked great!