Monday, March 3, 2008

Waiting for Spring

It has been really cold and then last week we finally had a few nice days and I was so excited. We got to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. We got a bike trailer for Abby that can also go on skies and be a jogger. We headed out to LaBarrier park and did some skiing and then the next day we just went walking at St. Vital. It was so much fun and Abby seems to enjoy the trailer. I love being outside. If only my parents farm was a few kilometers closer!

On a side note we had some visitors on Friday who brightened up this cold winter. My friend Kristi and her cute little guy Isaiah. We joke that Abby and Isaiah are future boyfriend and girlfriend and check this pic out. He is attempting to give Abby a hug so cute. This morning as we headed out to our stroller class at the mall it was -20 again with a windchill of who knows what. I can't wait for spring.

4 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

COOL stroller sled thingy!!!! Looks like you need it around there!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

That jogger thing is super fun@ I can't wait to put Isaiah in there with Abby! My little boy just wants to get himself a kiss and a hug there!

Elizabeth said...

Hey Jess!
Good to see the that stroller came-- it looks fun!
Abby is getting so big-- and cuter :)

Yvonne said...

Isn't it great to be able to get out once in awhile.
I can't wait for spring either ; )