Wednesday, February 27, 2008

tagged by Lindsay

My cousin sent me this it is pretty fun. It is a multi tag and at the end of my post I will put a few people's names and then you can pass it on. Have fun.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
I feel so old. I was in my second year of university doing med/surg rotation in my nursing program.

2. 5 things on my to do list today.
1. Clean my floors
2. Go to enrichment
3. Read my book "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" I just started it but it's so good.
4. Take Abby cross country skiing with Daddy in our new sled.
5. Actually make a real meal for supper.

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
-Where do you start definitely ice cream, mini eggs, and popcorn.

4. What would I do if I suddenly were a billionaire?
- Pay off student debt.
- Buy a nice new house
- Travel
-Save for the future

5. Three bad habits
- Can I opt out. No one really wants to know.

6. Five places I've lived
-Woolford, Alberta
-Cardston, Alberta (with my Grandma in the summers)
-Edmonton, Alberta (lot's of different apartments)
-Winnipeg, Manitoba
*I only have four places and really Woolford is just a hamlet outside of Carsdston but you know.

7. Five jobs I have had
1. Chambermaid
2. Piano teacher
3. Yogen Fruz girl
4. Nursing Aide/Assistant
5. Registered Nurse

8. Five things people don't know about me
1. My favorite thinking place in the world is at my parent's farm on rock hill looking at the mountains.
2. Everytime a patient at work dies I cry in the washroom. (I know I"m a sap)
3. I love being away from civilization whether it's camping, hiking etc.
4. I used to sing in public a lot when I was younger but not anymore.
5. I can't stand clutter or animals in the house.

Tag #3
8 Fears
1. Drowning in the ocean.
2. Dying of Alzheimer's.
3. Mice in the house
4. I am totally drawing a blank for the rest but any sort of home invasion or attack on myself or my family is also a big fear.

Good luck guys
I am going to tag Kristi, Yvonne, Angela, Tricia, Theresa and Ryan.

2 comments:

LindsayB said...

i think these are so fun. thanks for playin!

Susie said...

I so need to do the cry it out thing, I'm dreading it. That was fun to read.