Friday, February 8, 2008

Super Mom


Well my friend Kristi and I were talking and we always check to see if we are having a super Mom day and I was just thinking that all of us Moms out there are pretty much super Moms just for being a Mom. I just wanted to tell everyone who is a Mom you are doing a great job and keep up the good work. What brought this on well I was watching a talk show this am while on my exercise bike and it was about a lady who was talking about the pros of day care and why parents aren't that important to a child's development and I was like WHAT????
Anyway to all of you SUPERMOMS out there have a great day!!!! Here is a pic of Abby in our make believe boat from one of my supermom moments!!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

You are a super mom!!! I agree every mom out there is a super mom.

When is Abby's first canoe trip???

Kristi Drennan said...

You totally are a Super Mom! Whooo Whoop! xo