Monday, February 4, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness

I had a neat experience grocery shopping today. So you know how it is Monday afternoon you get the baby out in the car and head off to the store and after you are almost done shopping and Abby is done being in a shopping cart you head off to the line. I have my precut coupon ready to go and as I take it out to use it I rip it. YIKES. The clerk is like oh I will go get you another one and runs off to customer service to get me a new coupon. Then I head outside where it had turned blustery and cold. I start packing my groceries and then head off to return my cart when I come back this lady had totally cleared off my windows off all the snow. What a nice gesture and I totally appreciated the random acts of kindness towards me. Doesn't it just make you want to go do something nice for someone else. It sure did for me.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I bet the lady who did it felt better than you--it always feels good to serve others and quite often it does have a positive effect on everyone. I love to see that pay it forward thing in action ; )

Kristi Drennan said...

oh that's sooo nice! Well that would have made my day! Hope you had a good night last night...me not so much...my little buddy is way off schedule!