Friday, February 1, 2008

I give in!


My friend Kristi has been bugging me to start a blog and I have resisted feeling a lack of energy and interest in the whole idea but my daughter has started sleeping better so now I have a bit of creative energy in me.
This week has been pretty traumatic in that my daughter gave up sleeping a couple of nights, it has been -30 to -40, and yes I turned 30. My husband totally took me out to a wonderful dinner and bless my little daughter Abby she almost slept through the night. Small blessings. I can't really complain because she is totally cute and usually a happy girl. Well for now this is it but hopefully I will find time to keep up with my blogging efforts. Thanks Kristi

1 comment:

Angela said...

You'll totally love blogging once you get into it. It's a great way to keep up a Journal, not to mention share all those totally cute pictures of Abby.