Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day



Well last night as I was going to bed I realized in the last few days of feeling awful I had forgotten to do much for my hubby for Valentine's Day so when Abby woke up at 0500 I decided we could heart attack him. We (I say we but really me) wrote a bunch of things we are thankful for and taped hearts all over the bedroom door so when he wakes up he will see all the hearts it was pretty fun.
Anyway to steal from my friend Yvonne I am going to write my top ten favorite things about my hubby!
10. If I really ask sweetly he will give me a back rub after a long day!!
9. He often grabs his own lunch because I am never on the ball enough to make him one!
8. He always reminds me to say family prayer and have family scriptures.
7. When I am not feeling well he gets up with Abby in the middle of the night even though he has to go to school and work in the morning.
6. He makes me laugh and smile daily!!
5. He works hard everyday and still has the energy to come home and tickle us.
4.He inspires me to stay active and fit.
3.He gave Abby a priesthood blessing and I love knowing that he is worthy to do so.
2.He plays with Abby and always makes her laugh.
1. He is my best friend who tells me that he loves me everyday!


Of course there are so many other reasons I love this guy but he is an amazing husband and we love you honey!!!

Happy Valentine's Day

Can you tell Abby is sick in this pic. Poor thing! She is on the mend now so things are looking up.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a great idea to put those things all over the bedroom. Good idea for me for next year ; )

Loved your list of 10 things. Ryan is a great guy.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Susie said...

so cute whata great hubby you have & a cute little girl. so glad we can see what your up to

Kristi Drennan said...

OH you guys are so cute! That was a great Valentine's day idea. I was totally going to do a list of ten things too but I was already over mushy as it was.