Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blessings

So seriously yesterday I felt totally at the end of my rope and I did something I vowed I would never do I let Abby cry herself to sleep. It was hard but she cried herself to sleep both naps yesterday and then miracle of miracles last night I put her to bed hardly a peep and she slept straight for nine and a half hours!!!!! Ok so I have hope and I have a testimony that we are never given more than we can handle because seriously yesterday I felt I was at that point and I prayed really hard and it worked. Isn't the gospel great?

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yeah! So glad she went to sleep.

joelle said...

she slept all night?
that's the greatest thing i've ever heard. feeling better today? you were funny last night =) but i hope you got some sleep and are feeling a little less out of it. haha i loooove you!