Friday, February 1, 2008

Parenting Joys

Our little Abby started crawling up stairs and she is totally adorable. She keeps turning around to see if we are still watching her which really causes the fall. As soon as I figure out how to get a video on here I will post her climbing up the stairs so cute. Yesterday I thought we would end up in emergency room as she keeps trying to stand holding on to everything and anything and fell multiple times on the hardwood floor. It only makes her grow stronger I guess but all the bumps and bruises sure make me feel like a not so nice mom. My other parenting joy is I have mastered the art of putting her to sleep. Yeah it has only taken oh nine months to figure it out now my next plan is to figure out how to get her to sleep the entire night. Any ideas out there.

No comments: