Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mom's Night Out

Well I have a funny story to share. Funny for everyone bittersweet for me. I was all excited to get out this evening and go to a work party. I got my hair cut today and borrowed my sister's cute shirt and everything. I left Abby with her Daddy and headed out. When I got to the restaurant they were like that party was last night. So sad to have a great night planned oh well. Can we all say blonde moment! I took a picture of my cute outfit anyway. Besides I got to come home clean up the kitchen and fold laundry with my cute husband. What more can a girl want?







Last week Abby outsmarted my sneaky plan of protecting my stereo with her basket of books. It turns out she has decided to crawl right in with her books and turn up the stereo. All fun and games until Sunday morning she belted out Mormon Tabernacle as loud as the stereo would go. Not so much fun anymore.





On Sunday we were able to go visit Grandma and Grandpa and enjoy a yummy dinner. The weather is finally started to warm up so we took Abby out for a cruise in her sled. It was so much fun.



Today was my last day of my stroller class at the mall. It was so much fun and of course the best part for my student budget is that it was free. I meant to take a picture of all our strollers lined up but forgot so I am leaving you with a pic my husband took on Sunday. Notice the hot outfit but more importantly check out those calves. Oh yeah!!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm laughing WITH YOU not AT YOU ; ) (Goodness, you look like your sister) Sounds like you had a great night with your hubby.

joelle said...

i think you are the funniest aunt i know.

Sarah Shaw said...

you crack me up Jess! that totally sounds like something I would do or probably have done!

Tricia said...

Thank goodness you had someone to come home to, this something I would have done!!! Like I said on sunday you are looking great.

Kristi Drennan said...

Yeah right!!!!!!! That's so funny and so sad all at once!! But you looked smokin hot! As always!!