Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beth

I have a few memories of Beth before and after I met Ryan. I think Christmas was probably the funniest.

Ryan and Beth played a trick on Mom and we pretended to give Beth a dog for Christmas. It was hilarious watching Mom try to be supportive. There you have it. Beth is as big as a jokester as the rest of the family.
I think the first time I met Beth was at a friends house after I had just moved to Winnipeg. We played two games that I was not very good at  Trivial Pursuit and Crib. She was super smart and I wished she was on my team.
I remember playing the piano for her to sing before she left on her mission. She was correcting me on my technique. He he I have to say counting was never my favorite!! She is super talented on the piano and French Horn. I wish!!!
I remember when we had Abby and she came home from school to visit and she wasn't too sure about holding the baby. Now she is a pro Auntie and Abby loves it when she comes over.
It is great to have another sister that I can chat with and do some fun things with.
It has been so much fun having her around the last while as she is figuring out what to do. No matter what happens I know she is going to be awesome at whatever she decides!!
Love you Beth!

2 comments:

Butchike Bunch said...

I too love Beth and the fun times we've had over the past few years. I miss going for her with her for Gelato or Pancake House and being around her beautiful smile.

Yvonne said...

Beth is an amazing young woman.