Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Deanna

Today is my wonderful sister in law Deanna's birthday so I thought I would share a few memories! When I lived in Edmonton I really got to know her better and do some fun things with her. Here are some of my favorite times that stand out.
Whenever I would babysit or come over and she would drive me home I remember cranking up the tunes and singing away. She has a beautiful singing voice and I thought she is the coolest Mom ever.
She is like ultra organized/clean. I used to be amazed at how clean and obedient her kids always were. That was before I had kids now that I have them I am in awe??? I still really don't know how she accomplished it but I used to tell my roomates I could eat off her floor!!! Now they have a cute little dog so maybe he gets to eat off the floor? As for having obedient kids she is just a consistent parent I think. I wish I had that all figured out for my own kids!!
I think she has been in Young Women's since she got married and I think it is because she is super easy to talk to and always has great advice. I remember lot's of boy advice just the nice kind like you are great don't settle etc.  I am sure she is doing amazing things with those girls.
What else can I say? She is awesome and I am so happy that she is part of our family!! Happy Birthday Deanna!!!! She is married to my oldest brother Mike and these are there four kids.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

It's so wonderful that you are so close to your sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law. I love these posts.