Monday, February 8, 2010

Kevin

Today is my lucky brother Kevin's day. He is a pretty great brother and I have a few memories that I want to share.
He is so mechanically minded. Whenever I had a question about my car or anything else mechanical I always called him first. I remember on the farm one time the swather broke down and my Dad is not really a fixer he usually just gets a little frustrated in that department. I remember thinking how grateful I was that Kevin was coming home from Rexburg that day and could fix it. He came home and within a few hours Dad was back to swathing the field.
He is the most laid back Dad I have ever seen but his kids still totally respect and love him. I love watching him interact with his kids because I think there is such a cool relationship there.
When I got married Kevin did so much for us. He helped with the decorations, picked up the flowers, and a bunch of other little odd jobs. He is so dependable.
Here he is taking Abby for a quad ride on the farm!!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

He sounds like a great brother.