Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kolten, Kaitlyn, and McKinlay

Some more of my cute nieces and nephew. These are my brother Kevin's kids. I remember Kolten as being the cutest baby ever. He has since turned into a young man. He reminds me to a T of Kevin. I love watching him follow his Dad and Grandpa around when they come and visit the farm. He loves to takes risks and always teases me to drive faster on the quad. One of my favorite memories of him is playing the game Apples to Apples. He would always try and guess what Ryan would pick so Ryan would win. I always thought that was so sweet!!


Kaitlyn is the one in the middle. She is our little beauty queen. She does a lot of rodeo pageants and loves horses. When we were home this Christmas when Abby was just 8 months old Kaitlyn wanted to curl her hair. I remember being at the farm and Kaitlyn loves to do things with Grandma. They always have little projects together. These guys usually spend a week or two at the farm in the summer and I know my parents love having them around.
Mckinlay is the one holding Abby. She loves babies. She is always cracking jokes and making me laugh. She wanted to hold and play with Abby the whole time we were there that Christmas.
Kaitlyn and Mckinlay both decided to be baptized in December. I am so proud of them for making this decision.
They are awesome kids and I love that they are part of my family!!!

No comments: