Friday, February 19, 2010

David

Growing up with Dave was always fun. I remember doing chores with him like cleaning the barn and hauling water for the cows.  I think one of my favorites was going to watch him play basketball. He was really good at basketball and I was so proud to go and cheer for him.
When he was on his mission in Tennessee I remember writing him letters and he would write back so many cool experiences that he was having. He has always had a strong testimony and served in whatever calling he has had. I remember in BC he told he me his calling was to help fellowship so he organized a basketball game every Saturday morning. Sounds more like playing to me!! HE HE HE!!
He is now married to my amazing sister in law Kerri and has four cute kids. He is enjoying the life of living in New Zealand right now lucky dog while Kerri goes to school. He is a great brother and great example to me.
Love you Dave.

No comments: