Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Landon and Taylor

Today I am going to tell you about two adorable boys named Landon and Taylor. They get February 2 because it was Landon's 8th birthday yesterday. Same day as his Dad's.
The first picture is of Landon with his parents at my wedding reception. I can't believe he is 8 and getting baptized this Saturday. I wish we could go. He is super talented into sports, music, and dancing. When they came to visit us after I had Abby he was so cute playing video games with his Uncle Ryan and following his cousin Ben around.
Now this is the first time I met Taylor right after Abby was born and I have to tell you he was the happiest kid I had ever met. He was always smiling and carefree. When we had our family reunion a couple of years back I couldn't believe how big he had gotten. He is still the laid back easy going kid. I think he inherited that from his Dad. I have to admit I was so jealous at the time I met him  because I was pretty new at the Mom thing and Abby made a ton of noise still so I thought this kid was pretty amazing!!!
Just two of my amazing nephews that I am so grateful to have as part of my family.

No comments: