Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Matt

I first met Matt in the fall after Ryan and I were married. He and Candace were off on a canoe trip with a big group of friends and weren't able to come to our wedding.  He is such an adventurer and when we saw all the pictures I was pretty amazed. I later read his story of when he canoed across the prairies and I really gained an appreciation for what this guy can do. He is a pretty cool guy with a ton of adventurous spirit!!

In October we got to spend some time at their house in Calgary. He came to the zoo with us and he was making it so much fun for Abby. He is such a great Uncle and I love how he takes the time to play with Abby.
This Christmas he and Candace really went all out having to play school/nap time and other fun things with Abby. Abby had them both laying under a blanket on the family room floor.

Like his brother and Dad he is also a big tease at times. I often wonder how Beth ever survived with all of these jokesters and teasers around?
Mostly Matt is such a considerate and just all around nice guy. He always makes an effort to talk to all of us and calls us on special occasions.
On a special note today he enters the 30's of his life. 
Happy Birthday Matt!!
We love you!!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I have never met Matt. I have heard his mom talk about what a great young man he is and appreciate learning more about him.