Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine

I feel pretty blessed to have the love of this guy in my life. I often wonder what I did to deserve such a great guy. I can't believe we have been together for five years this year. Time sure flies.
Our love story began just five short years ago. I am not sure of the first day we met but the first time we noticed each other was on a double date in which we were not together. I was so impressed with how he treated his date and how respectful he was. He is quite the gentleman.(Thanks Mom!) He had some great training!!
Our first date we went to an exhibit about the history of the toilet! It was really quite interesting and very unique. I remember thinking wow this guy is so easy to talk to. We had some really fun times. I knew he was a keeper when he stayed at the church all day while I was preparing a meal for the ward potluck and helped me with the food. He is definitely the romantic in our relationship. Stopping in the middle of a parking lot to dance with me is another memorable experience. Taking me to dinner with a live jazz band! Lot's of fun times!!
Watching him become a Dad and see how great he is at it has been amazing!!
He is fabulous and I am so grateful he is mine for all etenity!!


Over the past five years we have had some amazing times. We have two beautiful daughters Abigail and Natalie. He has given me so much confidence and love. I love how we grow together and build each other. It is exactly how I pictured marriage would be. Love you Ryan!! Can't wait for the rest of our life to unravel together!

Happy Valentine's Day