Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kerri

My sister in law Kerri is married to my bro Dave. They have four cute kids. Here they are on my wedding day.
Some of my memories include: The first time I met Kerri she was staying at our house until she found a place in Lethbridge. She was super nice and had a cool accent. She is from New Zealand. She drove with us down to my brother Kevin's wedding and I remember she was flossing my brother's teeth. I was in high school and I thought man she must really like my brother. (She is a dental assistant.) Guess it was love because they got engaged on that trip.
One Christmas we went to Lethbridge for dinner and she made this yummy dessert that was her family's tradition it was trifle now one of my favorite desserts.
She is super fun to hang out with and whenever I have gone to visit them she has treated me like a queen. It was so much fun when I went and visited them in BC and she took me to all these cool places. She is super good at making you feel at home!!
Now they have moved to New Zealand so far away so she can get her midwifery degree. I think this is so cool. When I was in nursing school I wanted to work in Labour and Delivery which never happened but I think she will be so great at this. I admire her for going to school when she has four kids I don't know how on earth she can manage it all.
Anyway she is a really smart girl and is one of those people who is always on top of what is going on in the world and can discuss it with you. It think that is so admirable.
So glad she is part of our family!!!

No comments: